Friday 14 October 2011

Media Studies CI- What I've done so far...

As my texts for my CI are based on the 'Call of Duty' Franchise and the 'Grand Theft Auto' franchise im collecting materials from each of the media platforms, e-media, print and broadcast, right now i have collected aricles of each of my texts from print magazines such as Gamesmaster, Playstaion Magazine, and Play game, i have also done printscreens of the actual gameplay so i can relate it to my CI question, this will be helpful when it comes to analysis. I have also done a Textual analysis brainstorm of each of my texts.

What i am going to now is look at the companies that made these games, so for call of duty it will be activision, and for grand theft auto it will be rockstar games, look at the different games that they also made and compare it and link the similarities, i will aso get examples from the rest of the two platforms, e-media and broadcast, i will then look at the historical context of each game and the impact on the generation and do a full M.I.G.R.A.I.N analysis of the texts on focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment