Sunday 16 October 2011

M.I.G.R.A.I.N Textual Analysis...Institutions

For my Text analysis i have look at the institutions that is involved with the production of my two texts which is Grand theft auto and Call of duty, i looked at there website in general and see the different games that they have made, and see how it links with my two texts and how that is associated with my CI question, seeing how long garand theft has been around and how it has grown up with our genereation, rockstar is a well respected games developer and it is responsible for making garnd theft the most highest rated PS3 game of all time.
For call of duty, infinity ward developed the call of duty franchise that we have also grown up with, as call of duty is a first person shooter, and the contents it maintains, along with the highest multiplayer figures in the history of first person shooters, call of duty is no doubt one of the best war games in exsistence, with infinity ward and activison having a major part to play in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment